Privacy & Cookies
We appreciate that Privacy is important to you and your privacy is therefore also important to us.
All the information we collect about you is used carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
What Information do we hold?
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details. We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders and the password information associated with your account. We may also maintain a record of the products you have viewed and considered.
- If you have entered an online competition or completed feedback, we hold your name, address, telephone number, email address.
- If you have requested to receive our email newsletters we only hold your name and email address. If you wish to unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert unsubscribe in the subject field
- We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site.)
Information we use:
- We use the information we hold on you for operational purposes; such as processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases.
- We strive to offer excellent customer care and therefore the information we hold is also used to improve your customer experience.
- We do not pass on your details to any other third party. Should we look to work closely with 3rd party organisations in the future we will contact you to establish your preferences on this matter.
- From time to time we may run competitions in conjunction with our suppliers. If you enter a competition with Wood and Toys, we may pass on your name, address and email to our competition partner. Please refer to the terms & conditions of the competition for further specific details.
- For purposes of quality control and training, calls and emails may be monitored.
Any successor to Wood and Toys may use your information on the same basis. You will however be notified if succession takes place.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that's stored on your computer by a website to remember certain information. Cookies can be used for many purposes including to help you browse our website faster on return visits, some are essential to the way the website works.
To order from Wood and Toys online we need you to have cookies enabled. If Cookies are not enabled you won’t be able to add things to your basket or check out.
What are cookies used for at Wood and Toys online?
- To allow you to log in, add products to your basket and check out.
- To allow you to log in and access your account information (including order history).
- To display your previously viewed products, so that you can easily find them again.
- To track customer behaviour on the Wood and Toys website, such as the pages you visited and where you left our site.
This information helps us to improve our website site, your browsing experience and our service to you.
The tracking information provided by cookies is not linked to any of your personal details and does not allow us to identify you as an individual.
You can however block all cookies, including the essential ones, using your browser settings, but unfortunately this means you won’t be able to shop with us. To block cookies you can use the Privacy setting on your browser’s Options menu.