Terms & Conditions
Our Offers & promotions
From time to time we may run offers, and sales online, unless otherwise stated these will adhere to the following terms:
- Offer end dates apply.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other email, internet or product offer.
- Offers cannot be used with multi-buys or sale items (Note exclusions below).
- Offers are not transferable or for publication online or offline elsewhere.
- Offers such as ‘Spend Over’ exclude delivery charges from the total amount spent. .
- All sale items are subject to availability at time of order. Online 'Sale' price includes discount and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Sale discounts cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- In the event a price reduction (% or £ off discount) brings the basket subtotal to below our threshold for free delivery, free delivery will not be applied.
- Offers are at Wood and Toys sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice
- Under no circumstances can offers or promotions be applied to previously bought items.
Excluded products from promotions
- During Wood & Toys “% off” offers, items already on promotion or in our sale and clearance categories are excluded, as are money-saving bundle offers.
- Items listed within the ‘Pocket Money’ Category are permanently excluded from any offer or promotion.Note: Some items in the ‘Pocket Money’ Category may also appear elsewhere on our site, these items will also be excluded from any offer or promotion.
- Wood and Toys reserve the right to amend ‘Excluded products from promotions’ at our discretion and without prior warning.
- Wood and Toys makes every effort to publish and advertise the correct prices for its products. Occasionally we may inadvertently make mistakes and therefore reserve the right to correct pricing information without notice or to cancel orders where the incorrect price has been applied. Should a price variation affect you order we will always endeavour to inform you if your order has been cancelled for this reason
- Our prices are correct at time of publishing.
- It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
- Wood and Toys are not registered for VAT.
Description of products
- All descriptions and measurements quoted are approximate, the reproduction of colours is as accurate current photographic and publishing processes will allow. Colour tone and shade variation may also be as a result of the settings and calibration of the device used to view the product.
- We have made every effort to portray items on our website accurately, however slight variations may occur.
- Specifications of products are correct at the time of publishing, slight specification or contents variations may occur as a result of changes by our suppliers. We will endeavour to ensure these are updated on our site as soon as we are aware.
Copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights
- All rights, including copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights, for this website (Woodandtoys.co.uk) are owned by or licensed to Wood and Toys.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- Any use of this website (woodandtoys.co.uk) or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Wood and Toys.
- All products are sourced from reputable suppliers and comply with the appropriate safety and consumer regulations.
- Toys advertised comply with EC Toy Safety Regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE mark.
- If a product is recalled for any reason, we will endeavour to contact you using the details taken when you placed your order with us.
- We do not use an automatic stock control system however we do endeavour to ensure out of stock items are marked accordingly. We may as a result of high demand experience ‘out of stock’ before updating the website.
- In the event an item ordered is out of stock you will be advised as soon as possible. You will be informed when we expect the item to be back in stock. Should you not wish to wait we will be happy to offer you a refund or replacement.
- All items are subject to availability.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you act within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Should you wish to exercise this right prior to despatch of goods please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information.
- Wood and Toys total liability for any claim whatsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Wood and Toys to the customer.
- Wood and Toys cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with instructions specifically stated in any information provided to the customer
- Wood and Toys shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed upon Wood and Toys by statute.
- Wood and Toys does not limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or willful misconduct. By law, you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until 14 days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from Wood and Toys, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a despatch note included when you receive your order. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed as accepted in such despatch note do not form part of the contract.
- Wood and Toys endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, Wood and Toys does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors. If the goods do not on receipt by you substantially meet the description on this web site, you are entitled to reject the goods and return them to us.
Security of information
- Our secure servers and software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web.
Our Website - Your Account and Password
- Wood and Toys shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
- Wood and Toys shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Law & Jurisdiction
- This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If you have any further questions regarding Wood & Toys which have not been answered above or on any other of our information pages please contact us:
Post: Wood and Toys
6 Chain Lane
Who are we? Our Legal identity
- Wood and Toys is the sole trader, trading name of Mrs J Alcock.
- The Wood and Toys Site is owned and operated by Wood and Toys.
- The registered address for Wood and Toys is – Wood and Toys, 6 Chain Lane, Newark, NG24 1AU.